Monday, June 23, 2008

POOR Blue Blankey!

Ok this picture is for my family. They are going to crack up. One day I was at work and John was home studying. He thought he would be sweet and decided to make the bed. This was the result. I know I have issues. I am sorry Mom!!! I know you tried your hardest but I just cant survive without blue blankey!!!! We are working on it. Baby steps. I have gone three nights without it. That is some sort of record. Actually it wasn't by choice. Stinky little Cuzco got excited and leaked a few drops while standing on poor blue blankey. He (blue blankey) is in the wash and I just don't know if he will survive. Come to think if it I dont know if Cuzco will either. This may be blankeys final washing (either that or Cuzco's final washing). I love you blue blankey!

4 comments:

j&krosser said...

Fun pictures. I hope your blankie survives (if you read my last post you will know that I would understand if it didn't survive.)

The Hunts said...

Have you read the fatal account of Kit's pillow. YOu both might want to form a support group. jk
Lari

hsearle said...

I remember your blue blanket!!! Back from the good old days right.

peer pressure made me do it said...

you guys are hilarious. grandma blankies!