Monday, February 2, 2009

Some of my sister in-laws decided to have a yard sale last weekend. John and I decided that it would be good time to get together since Kit and Jaden had come all the way from Payson. We met up with them Friday night and went to dinner and then John helped Jaden unload his truck with wonderful yard sale items. It was hilarious. Johns sister Maria had sent a dresser down to be sold to the highest bidder and we found all sorts of treasures in the drawers. John found a black wig, and Jaden found some sassy hats. It has a simon and garfunkel feel dont you think???

Ok I had to include this picture that I also stole off my sister-in-law Kits site. This is her husband Jaden and for some reason this picture cracks me up. He found a pioneer outfit and couldnt resist giving his sweetest pioneer face!

2 comments:

j&krosser said...

I'm glad you stole the pictures because I was just about to call to get your email address! Too funny. But you didn't include the picture with you in it:(

The Hunts said...

I want to see the picture with you in it too!