Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back on the wagon....

Ok so I realize that it has been months since I have posted and I am ready to get going again. Hopefully. A lot has happened this summer. It has been so hectic. We finally closed on our house and moved in only to find that nearly everything is either broken or needs fixed or replaced or something.... I think that is usually the norm though when you buy an older home. I am all fired up this morning because the guy that is supposed to come and fix parts of our AC called to say he doesn't have the part and that he will have to order it from California....seriously? We have been waiting for a month for him to start work. He is just now realizing that the part is in California. Ironic since he didn't come Friday because he was in California. If only he had known he could have made a stop to pick up this glorious little part that will hopefully reduce my power bill from the ridiculous sum of over 500 a month.
Anyways, enough of that. I went to girls camp, we bought our broken house, we went to Pioche for the fourth, we went camping with all of Johns family, and next weekend we are going on vacation to San Diego (despite the fact that we have no money since we moved into our broken house....hotel was non-refundable and booked in June).So here are some pictures, many of them stolen from other blogs because I am the worst picture taker ever.

1 comments:

The Hunts said...

I'm going to keep bugging ya until we celebrate your b-day!