Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hunt Campout 2009

Ok here a few of my favorite pictures from the Hunt Family Campout! I, yet again, took no pictures so all of these are stolen from Lari and Kit. Included are some of my favorites.

This first picture totally confused me. John and i didn't go to the creek and apparently it was the biggest mistake of our lives. I got home and checked Lari and Kits blogs and was SO confused when I saw this picture. Where in the world did this miniature goat come from? Was it just wandering around down by this so called creek? Is it real or did Lari whip out a plastic goat as a prop. If you know Lari you know that she probably has one. I mean come on, this must be the most awesome creek ever. I deeply regret not going.... I had a good nap while everyone was there, but I could have seen the mini goat had I gone! Clearly a big mistake.


Kids at the creek.

How cute are these girls!

A very exciting conclusion to family olympics.

Silly bubble blowing.

John with a mouthful HA!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW!! Looks like glorious fun in the vast wildness!

j&krosser said...

I missed the goat too!! How could that happen?? Glad you are back on the blog wagon. See you soon.

The Hunts said...

Yes, we carry and rent an assortment of props to enhance any picture. Jk. Actually, the mysterious goat belonged to someone down in the creek area on Monday. We also went up to the fish hatchery. The rangers gave us a bucket of food to feed the fish. It was sooo fun, but a nap is hard to beat!
Next year I thought I would pull out my bear prop for the picture. We'll see. It was so fun I was glad, and surprised so many of us were able to come!

Anonymous said...

Nice goat lari said they saw it right after our family left.